Eight simple steps towards revolution

posted by
February 13, 2012
CrimethInc
by staff  
Posted in Commentary, LAND Commentary

"Address the 99%, not the 1%: Demands oriented towards those in power direct the focus away from what we can do ourselves ... why address demands to the 1% at the top of the capitalist pyramid, who will never share our priorities? Why not instead address proposals to the rest of the 99%, whose combined power could render the authority of the 1% meaningless?" (02/09/12)

http://bit.ly/zPKE7H  

Our Sponsors