Real health care reform, part 3: Reforming medicare

posted by
April 28, 2011
Campaign For Liberty
by David McKalip  
Posted in Commentary

"The year is 2020 and Joanne has entered Medicare and is overjoyed. Finally, after years of paying into Medicare she can get the free health care she expects! What's this though? Medicare only covers 80% of the bill and she will have to pay an insurance premium to get that? Covering the other 20% means she must pay out of pocket, buy a second health insurance policy or must give away her assets and apply for Medicaid?" (04/28/11)

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/article.php?view=1425  

Our Sponsors