MI: Time out at Applebee’s after accidental kiddie cocktail

posted by
April 11, 2011
Yahoo! News    
Posted in News

"The company that owns the Applebee's restaurant chain said on Monday it was immediately retraining its workers nationwide after a server at a suburban Detroit location accidentally served alcohol to a toddler. ... Taylor Dill-Reese went to an Applebee's in Madison Heights, Michigan, where -- among other things -- she ordered her 15-month-old son Dominick an apple juice. What the little boy apparently got instead was a margarita. His mom told WDIV-TV that she only realized something was wrong when Dominick 'kind of laid his head on the table and dozed off a little bit and woke up and got real happy.' The little boy reportedly began hailing strangers, too." (04/11/11)

 

Our Sponsors